3.26.2009

Cousin Yarn



I love getting pretty things in the mail. This took only two days to get here, which is unheard of around these parts. Cousin Mom mailed these for Cousin daughter who will be getting these made into socks. Which makes me adore Cousin Mom and Cousin daughter. I love making socks. I love the yarns, colors, textures, sizes, portability, and fascinating constructions. I don't think I have ever seen a sock pattern I did not want to try. Welllllllll....maybe one. But we won't discuss it. Some fairly famous knitters have made that pattern and loved it. So I won't say anything bad about it. But it did make me think of sanity or the lack of.

Wanna see the patterns Cousin Daughter picked out for these?

Hang on a moment........
Whispering Lace
Wheat Stockings

No comments: