12.15.2008

Postings in my Head

I have been writing some really witty posts lately. Now if only I had actually typed them and pressed Publish.

And I have been having some very interesting conversations with myself while knitting. Fascinating stuff. String theory and sub-orbital collisions are making me laugh out loud. I find myself very amusing these days.

Here I sit surrounded by yarn and patterns and works-in-process and large mugs of Jasmine tea and keyboards and mice (wired, not wild) and digital cameras and Hemmingway and Harrison Ford while in my nightgown (me, not HF) listening to the rain on the roof and humming bits of songs and quoting bits of poetry.






I need sleep.


They are coming to take me away, ha ha. To the funny farm. Where I will be happy all of the time..........

No comments: