7.09.2008

When in doubt

I was told as a child that if I had nothing good to say, I should say nothing.




Nothing.




Now that I have that off my chest.
Did anyone else get slammed by Microsoft's latest updates? Their updates crashed three computers and a router. So far I have managed to get one online. I wonder if Microsoft will acknowledge my emails. They hung up on me twice. My favorite computer tech guy has a theory that anti-virus software manufacturers actually put out the viruses that keep them in business. I wonder if Microsoft puts out the software that causes system failures? Hmmmm.

Usually I love computers and their vagaries. Today, not so much.


Thus it is time for a few photos. Today, I like photos.

Flowers in downtown Horse-and-Buggy.



What all the rain produces:
Fireflies. No, the bright light is a streetlight. The very tiny hard to see lights are fireflies.

Is this any better?
Something that amused me today.


Something that we are testing.

So far, the Magic Jack is living up to its advertisement.

Now, can anyone tell me how to make the Compose window on blogger a bit larger?

And how to make Microsoft fix the problems it caused?

Oh, and the winning lottery numbers for the Powerball?

Thank you.

No comments: