11.11.2011

Knit-Rip-Knit

I started Dan from Berroco and got to the underarm decreases. Then discovered I had used the wrong size needles. So this:

Dan Became this:

JP Sweater 4 A  After a bit of whining and time that became this:

JP Sweater 1 A The color is off a bit. That blue is really a nice teal. These are Special Olympics colors. The yarn is Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Cloud, Marina, and (surprise) Red.

Of course now all Christmas knitting is so far behind that everything is now aimed for Christmas 2012. But I don’t think anyone will mind. As slow as I am at mailing things it would be 2012 before they get them anyway.

Especially for my sister who only lives about one hour away. And yet I see her about twice a year. Part of that however is her ability to hide.

She is really good at it.

Back to Dan. Or Gnome. Or Fish. Or maybe Mawata.

No comments: