7.20.2010

Christmas in July

I am having a really good week.

Christmas in July1 B

I placed an order with Needlearts Book Shop. What a fantastic place to deal with. They take extra care to make sure the orders are exactly what the customer wants. I received an email before the order shipped about the needle size. I had not realized that I ordered the wrong size needle but Marsha emailed to confirm. She had caught my mistake and wanted to verify that I would get what I really wanted. She corrected the needle size and shipped from Canada very fast. Now I have this lovely package in my hands.

Christmas in July6

Aren’t these yarns beautiful?

Christmas in July7

Now I can begin working on Christmas presents!!!

Fiddlesticks Knitting Patterns and Needle Arts Book Shop are really great places to shop. Check them out. You won’t regret it

I think a few cousins are going to be happy too.

No comments: