11.14.2007

I have a crush

I have a crush on an actor. No, it doesn't matter which one. And no, I am not posting a picture or listing his credits. Frankly (and we must be Frank, right?) I don't really care. The crush changes according to my mood or the season. The important thing is he is someone I don't know. And I don't want to know. I want someone who is not real. Who doesn't come home smelly, grouchy, dirty, hairy, and demanding. Therefore, as long as the actor is elsewhere, he is good. Although when his politics start interfering with my fantasy - Out The Imaginary Door. What I don't want is another male making demands on my life. There are enough of them. And they are ganging up.

Vacuum War

A certain son has developed an affection for his male parent's newest toy.

(I hate to admit it, but he cleaned his room so that he could then vacuum with the gadget-filled, light flashing, red and grey monster)

Now how can I hold onto my grudge when cleaning occurs?



I will find a way.


In the meantime, the actor is serving his purpose.


No introductions please. If he gets off the screen into reality I am certain he will like that blasted vacuum too.

No comments: